Welcome to my Blog. I am an avid Denver Broncos fan and a fan of all things NFL! Here I am going to discuss all things Broncos and other nfl teams of interest. I am located in Durango, CO at an elevation of 6500 ft or 1.2 miles above sea level!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Miami WR Brandon Marshall Needing Surgery

Surprising news out of Miami. Newly aquired WR Brandon Marshall needs surgery on his other hip (remember last year Marshall needed sergery on his right hip). He is going to be out till training camp. Not sure what to think this could hurt however Brandon will have all of training camp to learn the offense. I think he'll be just fine. Something to think about could Miami void the trade because of this and Marshall is back in Denver. The odds of this happening are slim next to none but I wonder if McDaniels and Xanders knew anything about a potential injury. Good luck Brandon still wish you sucess in Miami just not when you play Denver!

1 comment:

  1. If I were Miami I would scared right now. The fact that a WR that depends on his legs and change of direction so much is having another surgery on his hip. I cant see him being the same player after his second hip surgery. I still think he will put up numbers but see him having less of a impact.

    ReplyDelete