Welcome to my Blog. I am an avid Denver Broncos fan and a fan of all things NFL! Here I am going to discuss all things Broncos and other nfl teams of interest. I am located in Durango, CO at an elevation of 6500 ft or 1.2 miles above sea level!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

This Year's Broncos Fantasy Football Sleeper Pick

This year I think WR Jabar Gaffney has the potential to be a sleeper pick for fantasy players this year. Jabar Gaffney is posied to have a break out year. Last year he exploded against Kansas City in Week 17 and had some solid stats in other games even at being a #3 and #4 WR. He also was a nice target for Tom Brady in his time in New England. With the departure of Brandon Marshall this off season Gaffney and Royal are going to be the main targets and Gaffney should put up some solid fantasy numbers this year. He performed well last year with limited caries and this year will see a lot more action. I bet im most drafts he will go undrafted. Wait and see once the season gets under way Gaffney could be a good secoundary reciever on your fantasy team.

No comments:

Post a Comment