Welcome to my Blog. I am an avid Denver Broncos fan and a fan of all things NFL! Here I am going to discuss all things Broncos and other nfl teams of interest. I am located in Durango, CO at an elevation of 6500 ft or 1.2 miles above sea level!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Were in the World Is Terell Ownes going to play this year?

It's been a slow week really of NFL news in general so let's look at a story that us sure to develop as the summer progresses. Were is ocho uno going to play this year. I've got a few teams in mind

Chicago Bears: The Bears are in need of a playmaker at WR the question is can Jay Cutler and Terell co insist that is a big maybe! Regardless Owens would be a good fit and a nice target for Jay Terell Ownes and Johnny Knox would actually be an ice duo I guess keep Hester in there as well they really should just put him back on returning kicks he was a beast of a return man.

Oakland Raiders: The Raiders are also in need of a WR. Granted no WR can look good with Jamarcus Russell throwing them the ball and a few of their young guys could prove themselfs now that Jabust is gone. With that said TO could bring some playmaking ability to the offesnive side of the ball.

Washington Redskins: This is what the TV companies are praying for TO returning to play with Donovan. They have both been on the record saying they would be willing to play with one another again. I'd belive it when I saw no bickering on the sidelines during the season! However it would not be a crazy move to bring in TO as they are another team lacking depth at WR position.

Arizona Cardinals: They lost Anquan Boldin TO would be a nice short term replacement and would comliment Lary Fitzgerald nice. TO may meltdown however if he is the number 2 behing Fitzgerald.

San Diego Chargers: With each day looking more and more likley that Vincent Jackson will be holding out San Diego may want to think about briging in TO to be a short term awnser to fill Jackson's void. Like  Cutler it's a big question mark if he could get along with their diva QB Phillip Rivers I see a definate personality clash there! I think  San Diego would have an advantage because it would be the only team out of these that TO would actually want to go to because they are the most talented.

Seattle Seahawks: The only reason I say this is because in a NFL Network interview TO mentioned a few teams were intersted and the only he named was Seattle. They could use another reciever to go along with Tj Houshmandzadeh

No mater what team takes him they will be taking a risk although being in Buffalo for a year may have humbled him a bit he is sure to have a home by Week 1 of the 2010 season the question is were. I have to say the Cutler and Rivers relationship with TO would be very interesting. On a side note the fact that both QB are such divas is what made their rivalry so much fun (although I admit I thought it was all Rivers when Cutler was in Denver) I miss that rivarly!

No comments:

Post a Comment