Welcome to my Blog. I am an avid Denver Broncos fan and a fan of all things NFL! Here I am going to discuss all things Broncos and other nfl teams of interest. I am located in Durango, CO at an elevation of 6500 ft or 1.2 miles above sea level!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tom Brandstater is released

The Broncos made a move that leaves 3 QB now on the roster. They cut Tom Brandstater Friday. This seemed like it was only a matter of time until this would happen. More Importantly it now solidifies Orton, Quinn, and Tebow as the QB at this point I see none of them going any were and now the only question up in the air is who will start that still remians to be seen. Honestly don't know much about Tom he was a late pickup in last years draft in the 6th round. Heard some interviews that he may hove some potential but the question is will another NFL team pick him up. I can think of a few possibilities. The best situation for him in my opinion would be the Buffalo Bills or the Arizona Cardinals he may have a chance to actually compete for a starting job in thoes cities both are needing a QB. I can see some other teams that could bring him in as a backup as well. The New England Patriots (obviously the offense in New England is simillar to what Josh is running here in Denver. In addition The Kansas City Chiefs (the GM is a new england guy plus a division rival why not bring him in to give them so insight on what we do.) Regardless I wish Brandstater the best of luck wherever he goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment