Welcome to my Blog. I am an avid Denver Broncos fan and a fan of all things NFL! Here I am going to discuss all things Broncos and other nfl teams of interest. I am located in Durango, CO at an elevation of 6500 ft or 1.2 miles above sea level!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3rd round pick Eric Decker Signed Tebow could be next

Broncos got a deal done with their 3rd round pick WR Eric Decker just in time for rookie camp that starts tomorrow.It is a 4 year $4.8 million deal. That only leave our two first round picks Deymarius Thomas and Tim Tebow as well as our secound round pick Zane Beadles unsigned. I haven't heard anything about Thomas or Beadles but rumors are Tebow deal will be done beofre tomorrow. It is looking promosing all our rookies will be signed by camp or shortly thereafter and we will avoid any nasty holdouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment