Welcome to my Blog. I am an avid Denver Broncos fan and a fan of all things NFL! Here I am going to discuss all things Broncos and other nfl teams of interest. I am located in Durango, CO at an elevation of 6500 ft or 1.2 miles above sea level!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rookie Camp opens up Wednesday

Rookies are reporting to training camp this Wednesday so I thought I'd look at wich rookies are signed and which ones the Broncos are still negotating. We have 4 more to get signed so we may have a few holdouts to start of training camp.

Rd1 Deymarius Thomas WR
Not signed

Rd1 Tim Tebow QB
Not Signed

Rd2 Zane Beadles OT
Not Signed

Rd3 J.D. Walton C
4 year $2.59 million

Rd3 Eric Decker WR
Not Signed

Rd5 Perish Cox CB
4 year $2 million

Rd6 Eric Olsen C
4 year $1.89 million

Rd7 Syd'Quan Thompson CB
4 year 1.85 million

Rd7 Jammie Kirlew DE
4 year $1.84 million

I hope we can get into camp with all our rookies signed but I would be happy with atleast Deymarius signed by Wednesday.,Thenext few days we are going to see a whole lot of siging of the first and secound round picks still unsigned accross the NFL especially with Dez Bryant getting a deal done with the Cowboys. This should start a domino affect for all the other first rounders.

No comments:

Post a Comment