Welcome to my Blog. I am an avid Denver Broncos fan and a fan of all things NFL! Here I am going to discuss all things Broncos and other nfl teams of interest. I am located in Durango, CO at an elevation of 6500 ft or 1.2 miles above sea level!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Elvis Dumervil agrees to 5 year extention

Elvis has not left the building! Late Thursday the Broncos and #92 agreed to terms on a contract extention for 5 years worth $61.5 million. This is a big pay day no doubt but hats off to Elvis for being such a class act and team player and hats of to the Broncos front office for getting this done. Dumervil was a key componet to the defense last year and will be for years to come now! This is some of the best news all off season and Bronco fans should be thrilled! I know I have been waiting for this for a long time now! Here is to Elvis leading the leauge in sacks again in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment