Welcome to my Blog. I am an avid Denver Broncos fan and a fan of all things NFL! Here I am going to discuss all things Broncos and other nfl teams of interest. I am located in Durango, CO at an elevation of 6500 ft or 1.2 miles above sea level!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tim Tebow Signs!

The rookie who makes all the headlines is offically under contract with the Denver Broncos! QB Tim Tebow and the broncos came to terms this afternoon on a 5 year deal worth $33 million with 8.7 guranteed. I gota say that was more than I figured it would be. Still glad we have him signed and that only leaves Deymarius Thomas left who was our first overal pick in this year's draft. Rumors are his contract will be signed in time for the start of training camp Sunday and if that happens Denver will have zero holdouts goin into 2010 camp which will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment